The First & Only TENS Device Pads That Prevent Infection
Standard TENS unit replacement pads are a breeding ground for disease-causing microbes. Our electrical stimulation pads prevent infection with benzethonium chloride, which has surfactant, antiseptic, and anti-infective properties. It's most commonly used in first-aid to treat open wounds to prevent disease. Medical professionals first used our electro pads and are now made over-the-counter.
Features & Benefits
- Uses the same materials used in first-aid to treat open wounds and prevent infections
- Trusted and used by healthcare professionals
- Universal to fit most 2.0mm pigtail lead wires (used by most TENS units)
- 2"x2" to target small and large areas
- Available in a 16 or 32 pack
TENS EMS Pads Trusted by Healthcare Professionals (Rated for 30 Treatments)
Use the same e-stim pads trusted by physical therapists, chiropractors, and other healthcare experts. Their microbial benefits make them trusted by professionals to prevent infection. They've been tested and rated for up to 30 treatments, totaling 18+ hours of TENS therapy.
Self-Adhesive Electrodes for TENS
Our TENS unit sticky pads have their adhesive built-in. They're made for medical treatment to offer a firmer stick than standard pads. This gives them an extended life with less likelihood of losing adhesion while in use.
2"x2" for Pain Relief Anywhere
Their 2"x2" size makes these TENS adhesive pads great for targeted pain relief anywhere. Use them on smaller areas such as the feet, fingers, and hands or larger areas such as the back. They're made with flexible materials to conform to the body part for a firm stick.
Available in a Pack of 16 or 32
Don't let your TENS sessions stop because of a lack of TENS unit electrode pads. These are available in packs of 16 or 32 and are stored with plastic strips to retain their stick.
MicroBlock Compared to Standard Replacement Electrodes for TENS Machines
|Standard Pads||MicroBlock Pads|
|- Can collect bacteria from the skin|
- To retain moisture, electrodes are stored in a pouch between treatments, at room temperature – conditions that promote bacterial growth
- Electrode is reused, reintroducing bacteria
|- MicroBlock kills bacteria on and around the electrode|
- Between treatments, MicroBlock maintains its ability to kill disease-causing microbes while stored in its resealable pouch
- MicroBlock is reused, continuing to kill bacteria on and around the electrode to help protect against infection