The ProBasics Aluminum Rollator is designed to fit the fundamental mobility needs with a focus on style and affordability. Constructed of lightweight aluminum, it offers excellent maneuverability and stability. It's equipped with easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a removable padded backrest, and a water-resistant nylon pouch. The mobility aid easily folds for storage and transport with a built-in fold strap. Supports up to 300 pounds.
- Made of lightweight aluminum. At just 13 lbs, the mobility walker can easily be pushed for long periods. Its lightweight design makes storing and picking it up easy and effortless while its durability makes it an extraordinary heavy-duty walker.
- Padded seat with removable back support. Comfort should be a priority with any rolling walker. The padded seat and backrest are ideal for sitting for long periods. The backrest can be quickly removed and folds up when not in use.
- Easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes. The ergonomic hand grips make holding the rollator with seat easy and comfortable. No need to worry about putting pressure on the brakes if you have arthritis or similar hand conditions.
- Height-adjustable for a custom fit. Having the proper handle height is crucial when using a rollator. This mobility aid's handles are height adjustable 33.75" to 38.75" to match the user's heights and comfort level.
- Water-resistant storage bag. Store your personal items under the seat in the nylon pouch. It's large enough to store essentials, including cell phones, laptops, books, and more.
- Folds quickly for storage and transportation. The folding walker quickly folds up into a smaller shape for secure storage or transport. The folding rollator can fit into tight spaces such as car trunks, making it perfect for travel.
- 6" soft-grip tires. The non-marring black casters and tires make the rollator glide smooth and easy. This rollator is ideal for indoor use.
NOTE: Rollators ARE NOT intended to be used as transportation devices. If you're in need of a transportation aid, we advise using a wheelchair or transport chair for maximum safety.