Free Shipping for Orders $50+
1 Year Warranty + 90-day returns
Trusted Since 1975
Ensure getting in and out of bed is more comfortable, safer, and more accessible with the Carex Bed Support Rail. The Carex Bed Rail is designed to safely and efficiently allow the user to get in and out of bed. This bed rail for adults is tool-free, quick, convenient, and easy to assemble. Place the rail under the bed frame and adjust to fit. The bed assist rail fully adjustable in both depth and height to fit most beds.
- Significantly improves the safety and accessibility of the bed. Bed safety rails provide a source of support for elderly adults, seniors, toddlers, or disabled persons. They're easy to use. Place your hand on the padded hand assist bar and push yourself up to reduce tension on your back and legs.
- Fully adjustable in height and depth to fit most beds. The bed guard rail is universal to fit most beds. You can adjust both the height and depth to meet your needs as well as fit the bed. The bed rail for beds can be height adjusted from 31" to 37".
- Tool-free and easy to assemble. The bed side rail features snap buttons and secure twist knobs that allow you to assemble the bed frame rail in minutes, no tools needed. The portable bed rail for elderly persons is lightweight, making it easy to carry and transport.
- Aids in preventing falls. Home bed rails are perfect for preventing falls for people who may roll out of bed. The under mattress bed rail is durable and securely fits beds making it reliable and an excellent source of support.
- Supports up to 300 lbs. The heavy-duty bed rail is built with a heavy-duty steel frame. It has sturdy non-slip food pads to help keep it in place without slipping. A safety strap is included to secure the bed guard rail for adults to the bed.
ENTRAPMENT, STRANGULATION, SUFFOCATION, AND FALL HAZARDS
Gaps in an around this product can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail are at increase risk of entrapment and strangulation. People attempting to climb over this product are at increased risk of injury or death from falls. Always make sure this product is properly secured to the bed. If product can move away from bed or mattress, it can lead to entrapment and death.
SUFFOCATION, STRANGULATION, ENTRAPMENT HAZARD
If product is installed incorrectly or moves from its initial position, gaps can occur which can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or other neurological conditions, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail, are at increased risk of entrapment, suffocation and strangulation.
Independence Made Easy
Make independent living a breeze with the Carex Bed Rail. This product is designed to provide a secure grip with non-slip foot pegs, ensuring your safety and well-being. Its adjustable frame fits most beds, and its sturdy steel construction can hold up to 250 lbs. With its safety strap, the bed rail is firmly secured to your bed frame, preventing any unwanted movement while in use.
Say goodbye to the hassle of relying on others for assistance or risking injury by grabbing onto surrounding furniture. Our bed rail bar keeps you confident and secure, allowing easy access in and out of bed. It can also be used as a preventative measure for children or adults who may roll out of bed during the night.
Provides Secure Support
Prioritizing safety is of utmost importance to us. Our bed support frame is designed to attach directly to the bed frame via a built-in strap, providing a secure hold that ensures peace of mind.
Quick & Easy Height Adjustments with the Push of a Button
With this product, you can trust that it will perform consistently and won't let you down. Setting it up and making adjustments is effortless, and you can easily adjust the height to suit your bed and individual needs with just a simple button press.
Fits Most Beds
Our frame is crafted to perfectly fit on most beds, with adjustable height and depth for your added comfort. Its dimensions can be customized to suit your preference, ensuring that you receive the ideal support height.
High-Grade Steel Supports up to 250 lbs
The high-grade steel used in the support frame can uphold a weight of up to 250 lbs, ensuring ample support and a longer-lasting lifespan compared to aluminum frames.
Sturdy and gets the job done. Good support and stability.
However, I had to drill an extra hole in each leg because they were too short to reach the floor from the top of the box spring; and my boxspring and bedframe is pretty much standard height.