Free Shipping for Orders $50+
1 Year Warranty + 90-day returns
Trusted Since 1975
This top of the line aluminum folding walker features oversized 8" wheels, making it easier to get around. The lockable handbrakes offer safety, and the padded seat and backrest provide comfort during use. A convenient storage area under the seat safely holds your personal items. The walker folds easily for storage and transport, and the assembly is quick and tool-free.
- A folding and lightweight rollator. At a weight of just 17.5 lbs, this mobility walker makes getting around convenient and easy. The folding rollator folds up for quick and easy storage in tight spaces such as the trunk of your car.
- Added storage for personal items. The aluminum rollator offers even more convenience with a storage area located under the padded seat. Its three compartments means you can store a wide array of items, including a lunchbox, books, and even a small travel mug—no more worrying about leaving anything behind.
- Locking hand brakes for added safety. The rollator with seat features locking hand brakes to hold the mobility aid in place. This means you can sit down comfortably without having to worry about rolling.
- Height adjustable handles. The handles adjust 33.75” to 38.75”, to meet a wide array of heights for comfort.
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest. Sit in comfort with the help of the padded seat and backrest. The added comfort makes long-term use easy and doable.
- Oversized 8" wheels for increased maneuverability. Large wheel rollators offer more ease of use and flexibility. The 8" wheels make handling multiple terrains easier than traditional, smaller wheeled rollators.
- Made of durable aluminum. The heavy-duty rollator's aluminum construction gives it a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Comes with a storage bag. Fold the rollator up and store it in the convenient bag when not in use.
NOTE: Rollators ARE NOT intended to be used as transportation devices. If you're in need of a transportation aid, we advise using a wheelchair or transport chair for maximum safety.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Comfort, Stability and Convenience in One!
This top of the line rolling walker features over-sized 8" wheels making it easier to get around. The lockable handbrakes offer safety, and the padded seat and backrest provide comfort during use. A convenient storage area under the seat safely holds your personal items. The walker folds easily for storage and transport and the assembly is quick and tool-free.
Features & Benefits
- Hand brakes lock for safety while seated
- Convenient storage area holds personal items
- Height adjustable handles from 33.75" to 36.5"
- Folds easily for storage and transport
- Over-sized 8" wheels for increased maneuverability
Our Top Selling Sitting Rolling Walker
Our walker with hand brakes, a seat, and large wheels offer a convenient, reliable, and safe method of staying mobile and active. We've packed our sitting walker with all the essentials needed in a rollator on top of a durable build and satisfaction guarantee.
A walker that you can sit on
Our walker with brakes features a comfortable seat for sitting anywhere and anytime. Its comfortable seat doubles as a storage space to keep essential items with you anywhere you go.
Oversized Wheels for Indoor and Outdoor Use
This walker features oversize 8" wheels for increased maneuverability. The larger wheels are able to roll over different terrains with ease.
Ergonomic handles and locking hand brakes provide comfort and security
Ergonomically designed handgrips make this rolling walker simple to control. The height can adjust from 33.75 - 38.75 inch. The handles include brakes to help safely slow down or stop.
Carex Rolling Walker is OUTSTANDING! Excellent design and very easy to use! Outstanding turning radius.
I need the manual for the dollar cart # A 61700
I bought the cart used at Salvation Stmy resale store today 1/28/23. I need help please
Thanks for reaching out! The manual for our Step 'N Rest Rollator can be found here: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0240/6504/8681/files/A223_Instructions_06.pdf?v=1597329988
I purchased my three wheel walker which I’ve had before. This one that I got does not fold or go to full width to help stablity and prevent falling. Amazon refuses to refund it or replace it. It cannot be used to walk with safely. I have had your brand before but never had this problem. I hope that you can do something about this. Thank you Margery McDonald
I purchased a three wheel walker and in general I have no complaints. There is however an issue that when I called the company I got the brush off. The hand grips keep slipping off. It needs to be constantly pushed back into place. Once the part came off and I nearly fell. I tried gluing them in place but with little success. The receptionist I spoke to told me that these grips are not supposed to come off. When I asked for a replacement part I was told that these items were not kept in stock. The units are made in China and that is the reason replacement parts are not available in the USA. If you can live with fixing the grips all the time buy the walker.
The handles don't tighten enough. When walking it still moves. Also, the hand grips have started sliding off.