Free Shipping for Orders $50+
1 Year Warranty + 90-day returns
Trusted Since 1975
The ProBasics Junior Rollator with seat is designed to fit individuals of shorter stature with a focus on style and affordability. Constructed of lightweight aluminum, the heavy-duty walker offers excellent maneuverability and stability. It's equipped with easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a removable padded backrest, and a water-resistant nylon pouch. The rolling walker easily folds for storage and transport with a built-in fold strap and can support up to 250 pounds.
- Made of lightweight aluminum for those with weak strength. At a weight of just 12 lbs, this aluminum rollator is perfect for those that need something lightweight and easy to push.
- Available in blue or burgundy. Select from two colors to match your personal style.
- Comfortable padded seat and removable backrest. When selecting the ideal rolling walker, comfort is essential. This mobility walker features a padded seat and backrest for comfortable sitting. The removable back support offers more options for sitting.
- Easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes. Those with weak hands or arthritis won't have to worry with this rollator. The handgrips are comfortable, easy to use, and designed for those with a weak grip.
- Height-adjustable for a custom fit. Having the right height is essential with rollators. The handles can be adjusted to match the user's height. The height is adjustable from 29" to 34".
- Folds up for quick storage and transport. The folding walker can easily be folded up and fits in tight spaces such as the trunk of a car. This folding rollator is ideal for traveling and those with an active lifestyle.
- Features a water-resistant storage bag. Under the seat storage allows the user to store personal items, including cell phones, laptops, books, and more. No need to worry about leaving items behind.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
"The seat is comfortable and at a good height for me (I am 4’10”) and the adjustable handles are perfect." - Customer Review
When it comes to your quality of life, your independence matters. And if you're shorter in height, many standard walkers my not be idea. Our junior rollator solves this problem with adjustable handle heights from 29" to 34". It's smaller dimensions is made for compact spaces and optimal support. And its ergonomic handles, padded backrest, and storage bag offer convenience & comfort for daily use.
Features & Benefits
- Made for smaller heights
- Adjustable handles from 29" to 34"
- Easy to clean padded seat and removable backrest
- Folds up quickly and easily
- Secrete water-resistant storage bag for personal items
- Ergonomic hand brakes for those with weak strength
Our Most Compact Rollator
The ProBasics Junior rolling walker features a smaller build to meet the needs of those smaller in size. Its compact design makes is an affordable rollator for those on a budget.
Take it Anywhere You need to Go
The rolling walker features an easy folding mechanism that allows it to collapse in seconds with little effort required. Quickly and effortlessly fold it up for storage in a car trunk or tight space.
Comfortable & Easy to Clean
Our rolling walker features a removable padded backrest for comfort and an easy way to clean it. The padded seat gives you a place to sit anytime, anywhere.
Wheel Locks Keep it in Place
Sit down and get comfortable! Our rollator features user engaged wheel locks to keep it secure while seated or while not in use.
This is the perfect size for a 4'11" short lady.
My other walker will not fit through my bathroom door. This one does!
The wheels are too wiggley they go
sideways instead of straight ahead. Please send me
new rubber wheels
I would be so grateful and give you a perfect score!
Carole klug 416 Cove View drive
St Michaels Md
I like my rolllator very much
Thanks for leaving a review Thelma!
They have the very best customer service, all companies in the US need Carex to teach them how to take care of there customer’s, and my Mom loves her Junior rollator, it goes through very small door openings. Thanks for caring!