Day-Light Five Year Warranty
Relax, Your Day-Light Lamp is Backed by Our Generous Warranty.
When it comes to light therapy, the last thing you need is a lamp that's deffective. We understand the importance of our lamps, getting you through those harsh and dark winter months. Because of this, all Day-Light therapy lamps are backed by a generous five-year warranty.
Below, you'll find more information regarding what our warranty does and does not cover. If issues occur because of any defects from regular use, we'll make it right.
What is covered:
- Defects in materials and craftmanship from regular use
- Damage from shipping
What isn't covered:
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, neglect, or misuse
- Incorrect assembly/setup by the user
- Improper use of the product
- Failure to adhere to the accompanying instructions
- Commercial use or use other than for personal, family, or household purposes
If your Day-Light lamp proves to be defective in materials and workmanship during regular use, we will arrange for a replacment or repair.
To request a repair or replacement, call (8005268051) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange for warranty service. We will then diagnose if your lamp's issues fall under warranty. Repair or replacement is at the option of Carex Health Brands, and the warranty may not include:
- Labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation
- Repair of any such product
- Shipping expenses