Enhance your independence and bath safety with the Carex Toilet Support Rail. The toilet safety rail provides a source of support for users to safety stand or sit at the toilet. To maximize comfort, the toilet support bar is height adjustable to meet user needs. It fits most toilets with an adjustable width from 18" to 20". Installation and set up is quick and easy within minutes.
- Height and width adjustable. The toilet hand rail has an adjustable width from 18" to 20" to fist most toilets. Its height adjusts as well to provide custom toilet grab rail support when sitting or standing.
- Cushioned hand grips for a comfortable experience. Hard grips on any toilet seat rail can make it difficult to use for those with fragile hands. The toilet assist rail features Hypalon cushioned hand grips for added comfort. It is an ideal bathroom safety rail for elderly persons, disabled, or anyone in need of a comfortable bathroom aid.
- Keeps users safe and independent. Remaining comfortable and independent in the bathroom helps maintain one's quality of life. Adjustable toilet safety rails provide safety and support for those that struggle with sitting, standing, or balancing.
- Non-slip rubber tips keep it in place. Improperly designed toilet arm rails can post a serious fall risk. Our handicap toilet rail features non-slip rubber tips to keep it in place and from falling.
- Easy to install. Installing the toilet seat safety rail is quick and easy.
- Supports up to 300 lbs. The steel construction gives the toilet frame a strong and durable build, perfect for daily long-term use.
DISCLAIMER: We do not accept returns on any toilet products including commodes and raised toilet seats (opened or unopened). If you are unsure if this will work for you, please contact us so we can provide additional information and answer any questions.
Sit and Stand with Confidence
With Hypalon cushion grips that provide both comfort and stability, our Toilet Safety Frame is an essential bathroom accessory. This frame is adjustable in height and width, ranging from 18 to 20 inches, making it compatible with most toilet sizes. Its easy assembly allows users to securely sit or stand at the toilet, providing added confidence and security. With our Toilet Safety Frame, you can enjoy a safer and more secure bathroom experience.
Features & Benefits
- Sturdy frame supports up to 300 lbs
- Adjustable height and wide from 18" to 20"
- Lightweight at just 3 lbs
- Adds a stable support surface for sitting and standing
Easy & Quick Installation
With this frame, you can enhance the stability of your toilet seat without any hassle. The installation process is quick and easy, taking only five simple steps to complete. Within minutes, you can have the added support and security you need.
Adjustable Height & Width to Fit Most Toilets
Rest assured that the toilet frame will fit your toilet perfectly. Our frame can easily be adjusted to fit a width of 18" to 20" and a height of 26" to 31.5". With these flexible dimensions, you can be confident that our frame will securely fit most standard toilets.
Rubber Tips Provide Slip-Resistant Support
The safety frame is equipped with non-slip rubber tips to keep it securely in place. This feature makes it an excellent choice for individuals worried about falling or having difficulty standing. It provides the necessary level of bathroom safety that they need.
Padded Handles Add Comfort
Experience optimal comfort and stability while sitting and standing with the incredible built-in padded handles. Our handles offer a comfortable lift, while our sturdy aluminum frame provides secure support. Trust in our product for ultimate comfort and peace of mind.
Will be returning as does not work/fit on toilets that have snap on/ off toilet lid/ seat mechanism. Toilets must have nut and bolt to use
Thanks for the feedback! Yes, the toilet must have a nut and bolt so it can securely attach to the toilet. We found in testing this is the best way to prevent accidents as other methods can cause it to fall off. We also have a standalone toilet rail which is universal for any toilet: https://carex.com/products/carex-bathroom-safety-rail
This toilet Safety Frame was easy to put together, and the adjusting legs make it possible for different heighth needs. The instructions were picture only, no words or explanation. One picture was difficult to understand, and the legs are not as sturdy I thought they should be. Once I had it assembled, I tried it and found it very comfortable. Overall a good product for the price. Made in USA.
Extremely easy to install. Very helpful to my elderly parents.
Easy to install and very sturdy to help someone to sit down or get up off the toilet.
This is very helpful for one with balance issues and low vision