The ProBasics K7 Heavy Duty Wheelchair features a robust design to accommodate patients with wider seat and higher weight capacity requirements. With seat widths from 22 to 28 inches, a weight capacity of 450 - 600 pounds and a heavy duty slide tube frame, the ProBasics K7 offers a rugged yet attractive option for the bariatric patient population.
* Providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes for Medicare Program claims. This information is included for your convenience and is not intended, nor should it be considered billing advice.
- Heavy duty, slide tube silver vein steel frame
- 8" x 2" semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- 24" rear urethane wheels with durable hand rims
- Removable desk length arms with padded armrests
- Includes either tool-free swing-away footrests with heel loops or elevating padded legrests with aluminum footplates
- Heavy duty vinyl padded upholstery with chart pocket
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame; 1 year on all parts
- HCPCS* Code: K0007,
K00195 or E0990 (elevating legrests only)