The ProBasics K2 Standard Hemi Wheelchair is designed to meet a variety of patient profiles. With a patient weight capacity of 300 pounds, a dual axle for hemi-height adjustment and multi-position caster forks, it is one of the more versatile wheelchairs on the market today. Standard features include flip-back removable padded armrests, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery, chart pocket and heel loops on the front riggings.
* Providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes for Medicare Program claims. This information is included for your convenience and is not intended, nor should it be considered billing advice.
- Slide-tube steel frame in silver vein
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Flip-back, padded, upholstered armrests are removable
- Chart pocket on back for additional convenience
- Includes either tool-free swing-away footrests with heel loops or elevating padded legrests with composite footplates
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Composite handrims with 24" solid urethane tires
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- HCPCS* Code: K0002, K0001
K0195 OR E0990 (elevating legrests only)