The ProBasics K3 Lightweight Wheelchair offers all the benefits of a standard K3 wheelchair with the added feature of removable flip-back height adjustable arms and a 2-inch upholstery seat extension. Weighing less than 36 pounds, the ProBasics K3 also comes standard with tool-free adjustable front riggings and easy push-lock wheel locks.
* Providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes for Medicare Program claims. This information is included for your convenience and is not intended, nor should it be considered billing advice.
- Cross-brace, powder-coated silver vein steel frame
- Removable flip-back height adjustable arms allow for easy transfer
- 2-inch removable seat extension
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Includes either tool-free swing-away footrests with heel loops or elevating padded legrests with composite footplates
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Composite handrims with 24" solid urethane tires
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- HCPCS* Code: K0003
K0195 OR E0990 (elevating legrests only)