The perfect upgrade from a standard K0004 wheelchair, the ProBasics Transformer is a dual purpose, high strength lightweight wheelchair that quickly transforms from a self-propelled wheelchair to a compact transport chair with 8" wheels all around. Great as a transitional chair for accompanied excursions while retaining self-propel capabilities. Also allows for the slimming down of the chair to navigate narrow doorways.
* Providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes for Medicare Program claims. This information is included for your convenience and is not intended, nor should it be considered billing advice.
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- 8-inch full-swivel front casters mounted on aluminum forks
- 24-inch "quick release" rear wheels with composite handrims
- Bolted on 8-inch transport chair rear wheels
- Self-locking paddle release, flip-back padded desk length arms
- Lightweight black, woven nylon upholstery
- Fold down back with easy release paddles
- Complete with lightweight aluminum wheel locks for both 24-inch and 8-inch rear wheel modes
- Detachable flip-up rear anti-tippers
- Accessory pouch sewn into back
- Footrests include heel loops and composite footplates
- Folds for easy storage
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame; 1 year on all parts
- HCPCS* Code: K0004