The ProBasics Reclining Manual Wheelchair provides full back and headrest support as patient reclines from 90 to 160 degrees. The 13-inch headrest and padded, full-length arms are both removable. Black, padded nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. The frame has a chip-resistant silver vein finish. Mag-style wheels are lightweight and set back on frame to prevent patient from tipping when in the reclined position.
* Providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes for Medicare Program claims. This information is included for your convenience and is not intended, nor should it be considered billing advice.
- Slide tube steel frame with an attractive silver vein finish that is chip resistant and easy to maintain. Rear anti-tippers and easy push-to-lock wheel locks come standard.
- Padded desk-length, detachable armrests provide added patient comfort.
- 24" rear urethane wheels with durable hand rims
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience. Headrest extension comes standard with head immobilizer.
- Tool-free elevating padded legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite positions and composite footplates.
- Composite handrims with mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters. Wheels are set back on frame to prevent tipping.
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame; 1 year on all parts
- HCPCS* Code: K0001/K0006
E1226 (reclining back)
E0966 (headrest extension)
E0990 (elevating legrests only)