The ProBasics Steel Rollator with seat is the perfect blend of style, comfort, and affordability. Constructed of durable powder-coated steel, it offers excellent maneuverability and stability. It features easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a removable padded backrest, and a water-resistant nylon pouch. It folds up quickly for easy storage and transport. And with a weight capacity of 300 lbs, this heavy-duty offers dependable walking support.
Made of durable powder-coated steel. The steel frame makes this heavy-duty walker a dependable mobility aide for a long-term solution. It's been designed to withstand heavy, everyday use.
- Comfortable padded seat and removable backrest. Comfort is vital when selecting the right rolling walker. The mobility walker's padded seat and backrest offer a suitable source for sitting.
- Padded ergonomic hand brakes for easy and safe gripping. The brake system provides a secure and reliable source of safety. The hand grips have been ergonomically designed to provide a relaxed grip for anyone with a weak grip or arthritis.
- Height adjustable 31" to 37". Having the proper height is essential for getting proper walking support. The rollator walker's handles can be height adjusted to meet the height requirements of the user.
- Convenient storage bag for personal items. One of the significant advantages of rollators is the ability to store personal items. This wheeled walker comes complete with a storage bag located under the built-in seat—store personal items such as purses, cell phones, notebooks, and more.
- Quickly folds for storage and transportation. The folding walker easily folds up to fit in confined spaces such as closets and car trunks. The wheel rollator features an easy folding mechanism and goes flat in seconds.
- Non-marring 6" large wheels won't mark up floors. The large six inches wheels allow for a smooth glide and easy maneuvering. The soft grip material means the tires won't mark up or damage floors.
NOTE: Rollators ARE NOT intended to be used as transportation devices. If you're in need of a transportation aid, we advise using a wheelchair or transport chair for maximum safety.