The ProBasics Steel Transport Chair is a lightweight steel-construction design with a chip-proof and easy-to-maintain finish. The flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport. Comes complete with seat belt, tool-free swing-away composite footrests and heel loops. Fits patient weights of up to 300 pounds.
- Lightweight steel construction (only 25 lbs)
- Flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport
- Stylish, silver vein carbon steel frame with permanent rear axel for strength and durability
- Padded full-length permanent armrests
- Padded nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Seat belt for added safety