Free Shipping for Orders $50+
1 Year Warranty + 90-day returns
Trusted Since 1975
The Classics Steel Rollator with seat is equipped with locking hand brakes for safety and is height-adjustable. The padded seat and backrest provide comfort while seated, and a large bag is located under the seat to keep personal items secure. This walker folds easily for storage and transport. No assembly is required.
- Padded seat and backrest for comfort while seated. Anyone with limited mobility needs a rolling walker designed for comfort. The rollator walker with seat features comfortable padding for long-term use and seating.
- Made of durable steel. Steel is known for being long-lasting. This heavy-duty walker provides reliable walking support and withstands use and abuse with a steel frame.
- 8" wheels for easy maneuvering. The large size wheels work great for indoor and outdoor use and a wide array of terrains such as grass and gravel.
- Locking brakes for safety while sitting. The mobility walker locks in place, so the user doesn't have to worry about it rolling while sitting down.
- Easy to fold for storage and transportation. The folding walker can easily fold up and be stored in compact spaces such as car trunks.
- Convenient storage area for personal items. The rollator walker with seat features a storage pouch under the seat for personal items. It can store items such as laptops, phones, books, and more.
NOTE: Rollators ARE NOT intended to be used as transportation devices. If you're in need of a transportation aid, we advise using a wheelchair or transport chair for maximum safety.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
One of our Most Durable Rollators
When it comes to materials, it's hard to beat the durability of steel. Our rollator is built with steel to last long, withstand daily use, and provide reliable mobility support. It's 300 lbs weight capacity is paired with a padded seat & backrest, 8" wheels, locking breaks, and a convenient storage area.
Features & Benefits
- Made of durable steel to withstand daily use.
- Comfortable with a padded seat & backrest and ergonomic handles.
- Locking brakes keep it in place while seated or not in use.
- Height adjustable for comfort and stability.
A Steel Construction That's Made to Last
Steel is a much more durable materials compared to aluminum. We've made our rolling walker to withstand substantial wear and tear for long-term use.
8" Wheels for Easy Maneuvering
Our rolling walker's 8" wheels make rolling on a variety of terrains easy and effortless. Our smooth-rolling wheels are the optimal size for use on grass, cement, and more.
Comfortable to Use with Ergonomic Handles and Locking Brakes
Not only is it supportive and durable, but it's comfortable as well. Ergonomic handles provide a solid grip that's great for those with weak hands.
Height Adjustable from 31" to 36" for Optimal Support
Your rollator height matters.
Adjusting the rolling walker's height is easy via the included knob.
I needed to return the walker and get a larger one. I was going to be charged a restocking fee and the cost to ship back which costs more than the walker. Never again.
The rolling walker it’s helping my mother a lot. Thanks for your information and instructions.!!