Significantly improve your bathroom safety and independence with the Carex Textured Wall Grab Bar. Bathroom grab bars provide additional security when using a commode or bathing. The bathroom safety bar is made of heavy-duty, durable steel tubing for a reliable source of support. It features a beautiful diamond-knurled texture for extra gripping. The tub safety bar is available in 12", 16", 18", 24", and 32" sizes. Professional installation is recommended.
- Made of durable, heavy-duty steel. Bathtub safety bars offer an additional level of support. They help those with issues sitting or standing. The shower safety handle is made of rust-resistant steel guaranteed to last.
- Available in 12", 16", 18", 24", and 32" length. Smaller shower safety bars offer a compact and subtle source of support. Larger bathtub grab bars are excellent for those in need of a more significant support surface.
- Diamond-knurled texture for gripping. The shower support bar's diamond-knurled texture keeps your hand from slipping, an essential feature when being used in the shower or tub.
- Secures to any wall via steel wood screws. For anyone in need of a strong support surface, the bathtub safety handle is ideal. It securely screws into the wall for a tight and reliable source of support.
- Supports up to 250 lbs. Bathroom safety grab bars offer stability when transitioning in and out of the shower. The stainless steel grab bar can be installed vertically and horizontally with no risk of rust or corrosion from water.
- Professional installation recommended. Because screws are required for installation, we do recommend hiring a professional to install. If this is not a possibility, we recommend our suction cup grab bars.