The dpl® Flex Pad offers convenient and flexible red light therapy for pain relief all over. The infrared heating pad uses 60 medical-grade LED lights to deliver fast-acting red and infrared light therapy for pain relief of all types. Red light therapy products offer a safe and convenient way to safely improve blood circulation, relax muscles, accelerate healing, and relieve pain. The dpl® light therapy wrap is 8" x 5" to treat various types of pain including arthritis, swollen/pulled muscles, fibromyalgia, sprains, and more.
- Red light therapy at home. This red light therapy device offers a convenient and portable method for getting red light therapy benefits without going to the doctor. The pain relief pad is flexible, non-invasive, and can be used almost anywhere. Charge the device and take it anywhere.
- 8" x 5" treatment area with 60 medical-grade LED lights. The dpl® Flex Pad features a flexible design, 8" x 5" treatment area, and 60 medical-grade LED lights to provide close red LED light therapy for target pain areas. Its flexible design makes it perfect for upper, middle, and lower back pain relief.
- FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device for pain relief. Red light treatment was originally used by NASA to treat astronauts while they were in space. They found that infrared treatment regrows human cells five times faster, thus improving blood circulation and wound healing. Today, you can get infrared light therapy devices for personal use.
- For pain relief of all types. The dpl® red light therapy pad's flexible design makes it an ideal device for not just OTC back pain relief, but pain from sports injuries, arthritis, neuropathy, sprains, carpal tunnel, neck and shoulder stiffness, ankle swelling, and more.
- A safe and natural solution for all skin types. Light healing therapy has been studied for many years with no negative side effects reported.
- Easy to use. Be pain-free in just 20 minutes. Using the back pain relief pad is quick, simple, and easy. Simply charge the back pain relief device, place it over your target area, and turn it out. The pain pad will then deliver infrared healing light to your target area for 20 minutes and then automatically turn off. You can use it up to three times each day per treatment area.
- Includes everything needed for natural back pain relief. The DPL flex pad pain relief system includes everything needed for infrared pain relief including the dpl® Flex Pad, two adjustable support straps, a USB power adaptor, and a user guide.
- Covered under a one year warranty. If your dpl® infrared light therapy at home device becomes defective, we'll make it right. The back pain relief product is covered under a 30-day return policy. If, after trying the product out, you are unhappy with it, we will issue a full refund.