Conquer your pain with professional-grade red light therapy at home. The dpl® Clinical is an FDA-cleared, OTC Class II infrared light therapy device for pain relief all over. Red light therapy devices are trusted, safe, and proven to stimulate blood circulation, relax muscles, and provide deep-penetrating pain relief. Infrared therapy was first introduced and used by NASA to aid in pain relief and muscle mass preservation. Today, red LED light therapy is now used at home and by professional athletes to relieve pain of all types.
- Made for all-over body treatment. The dpl® clinical handheld light therapy device features a lightweight handheld design to move around your body so you can target any area in pain. The dpl® light therapy pain relief aid is perfect for a variety of ailments including arthritis, muscle pulls and soreness, fibromyalgia, back pain, neck pain, and more.
- FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device. All dpl® products are FDA-cleared and provide professional-grade red light treatment. Now you can get infrared treatment without the high-cost and without having to see a health professional.
- Accelerates healing, reduces inflammation, promotes circulation. Light healing therapy uses red and infrared light to penetrate deep beneath the skin, unlike traditional heating pads. You gain all the infrared light benefits including accelerated healing, reduced inflammation, better circulation, and drug-free pain relief.
- Over-the-counter and drug-free pain relief. A major red light benefit is accessibility and no drugs are needed. Red light therapy machines are easy to use and can be an effective alternative to opioids.
- Easy to use. Be pain-free in just 20 minutes. Using the dpl® clinical red light therapy wand is quick, simple, and easy. Simply charge the red light device, place it over your target area, and turn it on. The infrared pain relief device will then deliver infrared healing light to your target area for 20 minutes and then automatically turn off. You can use it up to three times each day per treatment area.
- Includes everything needed for infrared light therapy for pain. Our red light pain relief kit includes everything needed for infrared light therapy at home including the dpl® Clinical Handheld Device, a one year warranty, power supply, storage guide, and user manual.
- Covered under a one year warranty. If your dpl® red light therapy light becomes defective, we'll make it right. The pain relief product is covered under a 30-day return policy. If, after trying the product out, you are unhappy with it, we will issue a full refund.