Free Shipping for Orders $50+
1 Year Warranty + 90-day returns
Trusted Since 1975
Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Wrap
Don't let aches & pain hold you back.
The versatile Bed Buddy Thermatherapy Wrap can be used for alternating ice and heat therapy. It provides doctor-recommended moist heat to help ease sore muscles, aches, and pains. It comfortably conforms to the body, even when cold. Bed Buddy is both safe and straightforward to use and is filled with 100% natural grains, herbs, and flowers. Use it as a natural alternative or compliment to over-the-counter drug treatments.
- Microwavable heat wrap. Easily use the wrap as a hot pack by heating it in a microwave for warm moist heat therapy. Its therapeutic features work great to increase blood flow, relieve pain, and aid in healing any pain or injuries.
- Doctor recommended moist heat for pain relief. Moist heat therapy is proven to be more effective over dry heat. It can help reduce pain in just two hours compared to eight with dry heat.
- Provides both hot & cold therapy. For anyone looking to use contrast therapy, the Bed Buddy Hot n Cold Wrap is the perfect solution. Use it as a heat pack to reduce swelling or as a cold pack to aid recent injuries. Throw it in the microwave for heat or in the freezer for cold therapy.
- Flexible form-fitting design. To be highly effective, heat and cold packs need to conform to the body. We've designed our hot and cold packs with a form-fitting design to fit the area needing aid. This design ensures you'll get the most out of your Bed Buddy Wrap.
- Reusable and washable. We've designed the Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Wrap for continuous use. To wash it, use a wet rag or wipe to clean it.
- Filled with 100% natural grains, herbs, and flowers. We've added even more natural healing with 100% natural grains, herbs, and flowers. Its natural healing allows for a safe and effective form of pain management without the risk of addiction from opioids.
- Available in four unique scents. Each scent is infused with a combination of unique smells for added healing and comfort. It is available in original white (unscented), balance orange (nutmeg, vanilla, coconut, and almond-scented), bliss pink (lavender, rose, and cherry blossom scented), or fresh green (eucalyptus, rosemary, and lemongrass scented)
- Easy and safe, use as directed. Hot and cold therapy is an excellent alternative to medicines because of its safe and non-addictive qualities. Moist heat for swelling from acute injuries can help aid in healing. In contrast, cold therapy helps decrease blood flow to let the affected area's pain level die down.
Over 35 Years of Helping Others Conquer Their Pain
Trust in Carex for your pain management. For 35+ years, we've helped people conquer their pain, keep their independence, and improve the quality of their life. Our pain relief products are battle-tested, customer-centric, and designed to improve the healing process. All of our products fall under our warranty and satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll make it right.
Deep Penetrating Hot/Cold Therapy
Moist hot/cold therapy offers a deeper, more effective treatment compared to dry hot/cold pain relief.
Take advantage of the benefits of using moist hot/cold therapy. Moist heat has been proven to work in two hours compared to eight with dry heat. The Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Wrap requires no water, conforms to your body for better pain relief, and comfortably wraps around your target area.
Available in Four Unique Scents/Colors
Each pain relief wrap is filled with 100% natural grains, herbs, and flowers.
We've designed each scent to provide different effects based on your needs:
- Unscented: Perfect for anyone not keen on scents or with sensitive allergies.
- Balance Orange: Infused with nutmeg, vanilla, coconut, and almond scents for a comforting and calming effect.
- Bliss Pink: Infused with lavender, rose, and cherry blossom scents for an uplifting and healing effect.
- Fresh Green: Infused with eucalyptus, rosemary, and lemongrass scents to purify and invigorate your senses.
Comfortably Wraps Around the Target Pain Point
Perhaps one of the key differentiators of our pain relieving wrap is its ability to conform to your body and wrap around the target area in pain. Its versatility makes it perfect for many types of pain including neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, joint pain, sprains, pulls, swollen muscles, and more. Its durable build means it's able to withstand daily use without any wear and tear.
Reusable, Microwavable, and Washable
Using the Bed Buddy for pain is quick, easy, and convenient. Our pain relief pad can be used continuously and quickly heats up in the microwave. Washing it is simple, use a moist rag to clean it. We've designed our Bed Buddy Hot/Cold Wrap to be the only pain relief wrap you'll ever need.
Which grains are used in this product?
The grain used in this product is buckwheat grain.
It mentions \"moist heat\", but I wanted to be able to use this over top of clothing; is this possible, or would it get my shirt wet/damp?
Yes, it is possible to use the Bed Buddy product over your clothing. The product is a moist heat, but will not get clothing wet.
Is it washable?
We highly advise against machine washing the Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Wrap. Always wash with a moist towel or wipe.
Do you still have the bed buddy that can wrap around back, extends and has a place for your hands ?
Yes, we do! You can find our neck and hand wrap here: https://carex.com/products/bed-buddy-neck-hand-wrap
How do I add the water to get damp heat from my Bed Buddy?
Thanks for reaching out! The Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Wrap produces damp-heat without the need for additional water. However, if you would like additional dampness, you can add water in a cup when heating it in the microwave.
Where is this product made? Does it come in a longer version for a taller and larger than average person?
Is flax or flaxseed uses in any of your products? I am very allergic so always need to check. Thanks!
Thanks for asking! This product does contain wheat.
Can you sleep with it
Yes you can!
How do you make it a cold pack
Thanks for asking! To make the Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Wrap cold, simply put it in your freezer or refrigerator until it is at the desired temperature.
I can not wash this, but how to clean it? I have had this for many years and now it is not as white or clean. I wish that you had a cotton cover for it.
Thanks for asking! The best way to clean your Bed Buddy is by running a damp cloth over it. We highly caution against submerging it in water as it will damage the materials inside.
Do I put it in the microwave? If so, for how long? There are no instructions on how to heat it.
Yes, you can put the Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Pack in the microwave. You can find the instructions here. It's very important to clean your microwave before heating to keep the Bed Buddy from burning or catching fire. Not only that, but keep the original smell of the Bed Buddy. Heat it for 90 seconds and check if it is at the desired temperature. Do not heat it for more than 2 minutes at a time.